Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (僕だけがいない街?) is a 2016 Japanese horror fantasy mystery film adaptation of the manga series of the same name featuring Tatsuya Fujiwara as Satoru Fujinuma. The theme song is "Hear ~Shinjiaeta Akashi~" (Hear 〜信じあえた証〜 Hear ~A proof that you could trust~) by Chise Kanna.
The story begins in 2006 and follows Satoru Fujinuma, a man who somehow possesses an ability that sends him back in time moments before a life-threatening incident, allowing him to prevent it from happening. In 2006, when his mother is murdered by an unknown assailant, Satoru's ability suddenly sends him back eighteen years (1988) to when he was still in elementary school, giving him the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that took the lives of three of his classmates.
- Tatsuya Fujiwara and Tsubasa Nakagawa (10/11 years old) as Satoru Fujinuma (藤沼 悟) (28/29 years old)
- Kasumi Arimura as Airi Katagiri (片桐 愛梨)
- Rio Suzuki as Kayo Hinazuki (雛月 加代)
- Yuriko Ishida as Sachiko Fujinuma (藤沼 佐知子)
- Seiji Fukushi as Kenya Kobayashi (小林 賢也)
- Kento Hayashi as Jun Shiratori (白鳥 潤)